About Me

My photo
My name is Jenny, and I am married to my wonderful husband Andy. We are the proud parents of Owen Daniil, who we adopted from Russia. Our Gotcha Day was 02/08/2011. Our family is a true gift, and we feel very blessed that God chose each one of us as members. I am not good at blogging, I'm just starting out and getting used to it. However, I am hoping to share some stories about our family. Welcome to my crazy, but wonderful, life!

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Singing along....

So Owen talks and jabbers up a storm all day, and I think it's so funny. He really tries to mimick everything we say, and you can really tell that's what he's trying to do. He's put together some small sentences like " I did it." "I got keys." "I got it" "I love you" Bye bye. He's said hello daddy too. I Love when he says hello because he sounds like Tweety bird "Hewwo"  It's ADORABLE! 

Yesterday, He started singing song lyrics to Twinkle Twinkle little star. I was shocked!  It's not his favorite song either, because he usually goes to sleep to it. But, low and behold it's on several of his toys, and he starts singing along yesterday with his singing clock. It was very cute. Andy and I keep talking about taking more videos, and I'm disappointed that we haven't made good on that idea. He's changing so much that some of the things he used to do that were so adorable have changed into new adorable things. Which is great, but also sad because we love EVERYTHING he does;) 

This past week or so, he's been teething, had a runny nose and bad cough. He's been a pretty good trooper through it all, but had some cranky days. I've really been enjoying his nap change though, because we get to hang out alot more, and it's been fun. we've gotten to go to the park, we've gone to the store, we've done chores together at home, and we have just played.   I'm so blessed to have that extra time with him. I feel bad that Andy doesn't get as much time at night though, because Owen has to be in bed at 7 to make up for the hour of sleep he lost from his nap change. Hopefully it will even out more for the two of them to get time together. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment