About Me

My photo
My name is Jenny, and I am married to my wonderful husband Andy. We are the proud parents of Owen Daniil, who we adopted from Russia. Our Gotcha Day was 02/08/2011. Our family is a true gift, and we feel very blessed that God chose each one of us as members. I am not good at blogging, I'm just starting out and getting used to it. However, I am hoping to share some stories about our family. Welcome to my crazy, but wonderful, life!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tiny little Super guy:)

So, yesterday I was not feeling well, and I stayed home. I decided to keep Owen home with me, so that i wouldn't have to go out and pick him up from the sitters. We were in the family room, and I had Owen take my finger (not my whole hand) to walk with me. He felt so little just then. He is my tiny little Super guy:) (for those of you who remember him from Sesame Street). He is tiny, but super cute, and super fun. I love tickling him, and hearing his loud laugh.

Since I wasn't feeling so great, i decided to take his afternoon nap with him, and it was nice getting to cuddle with him for a little while. It was also better sleeping with him for his nap than at night. At night, he usually wakes up twenty billion times, and ends up kicking and spinning in circles, LOL. during his nap, he just doesn't have time to do the violent moves;)  We both woke up refreshed.

I'm hoping this week goes fast, so I can get to the weekend with my 2 boys. Though Daddy and I will be having our first date night/day together since we brought Owen home. we are going to see Harry Potter. I think I will probably be missing Owen alot though. Andy and I need our dates, but after wishing and hoping for owen for so long, it's definitely hard to be away from him. Owen will have fun with his cousin Kim though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment