About Me

My photo
My name is Jenny, and I am married to my wonderful husband Andy. We are the proud parents of Owen Daniil, who we adopted from Russia. Our Gotcha Day was 02/08/2011. Our family is a true gift, and we feel very blessed that God chose each one of us as members. I am not good at blogging, I'm just starting out and getting used to it. However, I am hoping to share some stories about our family. Welcome to my crazy, but wonderful, life!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

18 months old!

Today, my baby turned 18 months old!!! We saw a picture of Owen when he was only 8.5 months old, met him at 9 months old, and brought him home at 12 months old. I cannot believe that he is already 6 months older. He is trying to be so independent. He copies all of motions, whether it's sign language, picking something up, putting something down, washing our hands, dancing, clapping. He soaks up everything he sees and tries to do it.  I could not imagine, and do not want to imagine, where our lives would be if God hadn't guided us all to each other. Today, we spent some time with my sister and 2 of our cousins. we had a great time. Tomorrow, we are going to "celebrate" Owen's 1/2 birthday with a lunch out and just a lot of time together as a family. We are so excited to see how much Owen will grow and learn in the next 6 months.
Owen with cousin Kristen.

Owen with cousin Kayla.

Owen with Mommy, Kristen, Kayla, and Aunt Jessica. We had a great day:)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment