About Me

My photo
My name is Jenny, and I am married to my wonderful husband Andy. We are the proud parents of Owen Daniil, who we adopted from Russia. Our Gotcha Day was 02/08/2011. Our family is a true gift, and we feel very blessed that God chose each one of us as members. I am not good at blogging, I'm just starting out and getting used to it. However, I am hoping to share some stories about our family. Welcome to my crazy, but wonderful, life!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Talking and just being cute;)

So Owen has been really trying to say people's names alot more over the last week. He's been saying the kids names at the sitters, he's been saying mommy and daddy alot more (he just started saying mommy really about 3 weeks ago). He's been saying some of his aunt and uncle's names, and grandparents when we look through the picture book we had made for him when he was in the baby home.

He's just cute. There's no other way to put it;)  I'm super excited for his first Halloween, and we are having a Halloween "party" with his cousins this weekend. I'm super excited for them to all be together again too;)  I am hoping my little jelly (jealous) bean will let me hold some of his younger cousins. We'll see.  I missed posting something on 10/08, when which marked having owen with us for 8 months!  I can't believe how fast time has flown.  I still miss being at home with him and having to work. I feel like I miss out on things. I did feel a bit better when the sitter told me he wouldn't say please for her, HA! He was saying it and signing it for me! That made me feel a bit better. I'm not going to lie, there are some jelly bean issues with mommy over the sitter getting more time with him during the day than me. ;) But I thinkthat is to be expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment