About Me

My photo
My name is Jenny, and I am married to my wonderful husband Andy. We are the proud parents of Owen Daniil, who we adopted from Russia. Our Gotcha Day was 02/08/2011. Our family is a true gift, and we feel very blessed that God chose each one of us as members. I am not good at blogging, I'm just starting out and getting used to it. However, I am hoping to share some stories about our family. Welcome to my crazy, but wonderful, life!

Thursday, November 10, 2011

A year ago 11/08

A year ago this past Tuesday 11/08/10, we met our son for the first time. It's unbelievable to me that a year has already passed since we first held out baby boy!  He is growing so fast, and learning so much. He seriously tries to be 10 years older than he is too. Sometimes, when I think about how he was at the baby home without us, it makes me sad. It makes me sad to know that my baby was missing my arms to hold him, and my lips to kiss him, and my hands to tickle his toes. But, now he has all those things and more. 

Everyday I pray that he realizes how much he means to Andy and I, and that we may have changed his life and increased things that he can do, but he did the same thing for us. Because, it made me sad knowing that I was here without my little bundle in my arms, not knowing what he was doing, and missing his sweet kisses. Andy and I have a great marriage, with God as our head, and life was good and wonderful, and there was so much love. Now, that love has multiplied, and the wonderful has doubled, and happiness is off the charts. It's amazing to me that life could get better after marrying the love of my life, but God is pretty amazing, so when He joined Owen into our mix, He knew it could only get better. LIfe is an amazing gift, and that is what I am so thankful for, my life, the love I'm given from my husband, son, family, friends, and God.

No comments:

Post a Comment