About Me

My photo
My name is Jenny, and I am married to my wonderful husband Andy. We are the proud parents of Owen Daniil, who we adopted from Russia. Our Gotcha Day was 02/08/2011. Our family is a true gift, and we feel very blessed that God chose each one of us as members. I am not good at blogging, I'm just starting out and getting used to it. However, I am hoping to share some stories about our family. Welcome to my crazy, but wonderful, life!

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

08/08/11 marked 6 months together as a family!

We met Owen in 11/2010, and we just prayed and prayed for the day we could all be together, FOREVER, as a family, without an ocean between us!  On 02/08/2011, we picked Owen up from his baby home and have been fully united:) 

It is hard to believe in some ways that it has only been 6 months, because I know and feel that Owen has been my son since his birth. There is a reason that adoption and specifically Russian Adoption called to us in early 2010, it was because Owen was born, and God needed us to pick him up ASAP! :) 

Owen got to spend the last 2 days with his "aunt" Jen while his regular sitter was on vacation, and tomorrow he gets to spend the day with our friends Emily and Kelli. I know he will have a great time, but I'm just itching for it to be Friday, so I get my day off with him!  He is getting so smart, and cute, and even more ornary, if that is really possible;)  He is simply joy and fun, and a blessing, all wrapped into one. We are so thankful that God formed our family, with Himself as the head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment